High quality welding processes for the nuclear industry
At L&S Machine, welding is a key ingredient in our ability to produce complex parts and assemblies for nuclear, aerospace and medical applications.
Our welding technicians are trained to operate a wide range of FCAW, GMAW and GTAW equipment and are experts at difficult welding jobs. Some of our most common welding operations include installing new parts and repairing damaged systems.
L&S Machine complies with stringent ASME Section IX quality standards for the welding of metallic parts. Our quality management system addresses the entire welding process to ensure high quality.
- Gas metal arc welding (GMAW)
- Gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW)
- Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW)
- Plasma cutting
Quality Control and Assurance
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers Title IX
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- Standard Welding Procedure Specifications (SWPS)
- Welding Procedure Specification (WPS)